Friday 31 March 2017

literacy reflection




Word Work this is what I haven been doing for word work this week

Elastic: a stretchable material:lets see how much we can stretch. stretchy material

Confident: having a strong belief or full assurance:I am confident that I will get in grey district. Confident and concentration

Gigantic: something massive,huge,vast and gigantic etc:there is a gigantic rat under my house massive, huge and vast.

Convert: change something to a different form:I got bit by a massive rat under my house and i converted into a gigantic rat. change.

Instantly: immediately: i instantly turned into a gigantic rat

Imitation:a result or product of imitating:i imationed mickey mouse imitation imitated  

Opportunity: an appropriate or a favourable time or occasion:having a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.