Wednesday 6 May 2020

Arli 2020 Term 2 autumn writing

Kia Ora this is Arli from Grey Main school Today i would like to my descriptive piece of writing about autumn with you enjoy.

Crunch Crunch as i scurry down the driveway crushing the bones of these poor leaves,
fluttering down like the soft fascinating flight of a butterfly eventually uniting on the ground with all the other dead butterflies with the smell of damp decaying leaves covered in watery mud and drowning in puddles.

I stroke my hand down the moss, soaked by the morning dew attached sucking like leeches on the sad tree.
Frowning and betrayed,
the tree sighs softly but loudly as his butterflies flutter to the ground off the end of his sleeping branches snoring in the soft calming wind leaving the depressed tree in blank colour,
except a few stranded dirty yellow leaves as the brown paints itself onto the colourist leaves eventually falling off.

I gaze at the silver sky i feel like i'm gazing upon a cold empty season sending a package of depression into my stomach as i gaze upon the sky all alone in my lonley imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.