Thursday 6 July 2017

Term 2 literacy reflection

This is my term 2 literacy reflection this term I've been doing word work journal summary I learnt lots of words like how to spell them the definitions and origins here is a link to a sheet of all my term 2 word work with every single one. I've learnt lots about different words that I didn't even know existed and now i know what they mean and where they come from. I've learnt with my summary I've actually learnt how to do a summary because I didn't know what one was so know I do here is a link to my summary's. Summary Summary summary. I've learnt from the graphic book organiser how to describe a book because I found it hard until i did that here is a link to my graphic book orginiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.