Tuesday 9 April 2019

W11 T1 Arli weekend sports

My Weekend sport.
My weekend sport is Rugby.
my position: open side flanker (7) or first five (10) or Any Lock (4) or (5).
my favourite rugby player is Josh Kronfeld.
I am the captain of my team. 
all types of positions: prop (1) Hooker (2) Prop (3) lock (4) Lock (5) blindside flanker (6) open side flanker (7)  8-man (8) half back (9) first five (10) wing (11) second five (12) centre (13) wing (14) full back (15)
all of those rugby positions have different jobs but some are similar.   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Arli!
    Thanks for sharing your passion of Rugby. Did you know that back in the day, Josh Kronfeld was my brothers favourite player too? I think it's pretty cool that you are the captain of your team! What a privilege! What team do you play for? How many tries did you score last year?
    Keep up the blog posts!
    Miss H :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.