Monday 13 April 2020

this is just to say poem Arli 2020

Kia Ora Today I would like to share a poem with you guys and gals that is called a (this is just to say poem) that has a particular layout like this.

This is just to say                            

I have
the
that were

and which 
you were
probably

forgive me
they were

so
and so

That is the kind of layout you need. Then work from that and you will have a poem. Here's my one enjoy 

This is just to say

I Have dug my finger in 
The cakes icing
That were for one of your friends

And which
You were
Probably going to give to them for a special occasion

Forgive me 
They were
delightful
So soft
And so sickening sweet

2 comments:

  1. Hi Arli

    How are you doing during this Level 4 lockdown? I hope there are some fun things happening at your house!

    I really enjoyed reading this poem that you have posted. I liked how it sounds, sickening sweet! Makes me think how I feel when I eat too much chocolate!!

    Remember to go and check out the Totara site for all the fun things that you can do during this time. I like the look of the biscuits, maybe I might try them at home myself.
    I look forward to reading some of the work that you will post over the next few weeks! Make sure to take photos of anything you create or make so that we can all see what you have been up to!

    Talk again soon

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mrs Costello thank you so much for commenting on my blog its a very thought ful post.
    im doing well in lock down how are you doing?
    and thank you for reminding me for some mor efun activities to do during this boring lock down.
    thank you ver much and take care Mrs Costello.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.