Friday 10 August 2018

Literacy T3 W3

KIA ORA this is Arli from greymain school this term we have prep prep is when you apply for a school job and have your own business and make your own product but you have to write a letter to apply for your job and send it to the principle there are lots of stuff that you can apply for like help little kids be a banker be the warehouse worker that's when you have to give them their materials and be a police which you give people awards for being good workers here is my profile and letter.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Arli
    I was really looking forward to reading your PrEp letter but I unfortunately couldn't get into it. Do you think that you could post this in a different format next time? I did however enjoy your honest profile about yourself.
    Good luck with you PrEP venture and I look forward to seeing what you are selling at market day.
    Kind regards
    Mrs England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Arli.
    Its your big sis here.

    Wow looks like you have really been focusing on your prep letter and profile. You presented this very well. One thing that you could maybe think about next time is use your punctuation. There wasn't any fullstops or comma's. What job did you apply for?

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arli.

    This is a really cool blog post about yourself. I really like how it is written out. I wonder if you will get the job? I applied for the advertising agent. I look forward to reading more blog posts by you.
    Will.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.